The work environment is a perfect fit for a tradesperson happy and comfortable in a meat production/slaughterhouse environment. You will never have to worry about job security, lack of hours, or being underappreciated for your talents.
Great wages, benefits, paid sick days, discounts, and pensions!
Straight Afternoon Shift!
- Perform preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance to manufacturing equipment
- Follow maintenance schedules for refrigeration equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electrical components
- Experience in a manufacturing especially food processing environment preferred
- Able to work near blood without problem in a slaughterhouse environment
- Millwright ticket strongly preferred
- Hourly incentive for power engineering ticket
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot pumps, motors, VFD's, and PLC's
- Ability to weld using TIG or Stick
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/