George Brown College grads & alumni... Looking for a #GrandAdventure in Tourism & Hospitality? JOIN US for The Great Canadian Work Experience!
Mobilize Jobs is a National Work & Travel program providing full-time placements with a variety of host locations across the country in roles like:
- Houskeeping & Room Attendant
- Bartender, Server, Host & Hostess
- Kitchen Steward, Line Cook & Dishwasher
- Front Desk, Guest Services & Concierge
- Hotel Porter, Maintenance & MORE!
Our program is a great way to gain work experience as you begin forging your new career path, while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and FREE HOUSING. There are NO FEES for Job Seekers... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!
A THREE-WAY PARTNERSHIP
Mobilize Jobs works closely with our Placement Partners in each State when they need to find staff for a variety of jobs -- We post the job listings... We conduct interviews with eager Candidates like YOU... We hire and "Mobilize" successful candidates to a location that YOU can choose.
We work as YOUR Job Search partner, guiding you through the entire process from the initial Interview, through all the paperwork & orientation, to getting your offer and contact confirmed.
Then YOU "Mobilize" to the job, and create a successful partnership with the Host Location, for an EXCITING placement and a THRILLING adventure!
FREE HOUSING INCLUDED
- Over the course of your placement, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize Jobs program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live, work and travel with, make sure you apply together!
ELIGIBILITY* -- Candidates must:
- be 18 Years or older
- be legally able to work anywhere in any Canada
- commit to a minimum 6-month placement to start
- have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- be willing to TRAVEL and have a sense of adventure!!!
* This program is not suitable for students returning to school in September.