- Proactively seek opportunities to engage in customer focused home financing conversations, with a goal of bringing new customers to BMO
- Establish and enhance BMO’s presence in the community
- Identify leading-edge tactics to generate leads and build a pipeline of mortgage business
- Proactively contact realtors/referral sources identified through the creation of national partnerships and/or create local partnerships
- Receive dedicated coaching, leadership support and a lending coach
- Receive credit approval team and credit escalation team support
- Have access to marketing, sales and social media support
- Be rewarded with industry-competitive compensation, benefits and bonus opportunities
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- An innovative approach to sourcing business opportunities
- Being flexible, adaptable, and keen to work in a fast-paced environment that’s always evolving
- Credit experience and/or willingness to develop credit structuring skills
- An established referral network
- Knowledge of the broader real estate industry and Canadian mortgage market
- Confidence in networking with a talent for sales
- Change Leadership – being energized and open to proactively exploring new ways of doing things to differentiate BMO in the marketplace
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.