We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
Under the direction of the Front Office Manager, the Bell Person acts as a guest service representative providing friendly assistance to all hotel visitors
Providing in and out baggage service for tour groups (gratuities calculated per guest)
- Acting as Hotel Concierge and providing information on hotel facilities, local points of interest and public areas of the hotel
- Providing excellent customer service to all guests
- Cleaning and maintaining the public areas of the hotel
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working with people and is guest focused
- Superb attention to detail
- Energetic and highly-motivated
- Professional and well-groomed
- Full ability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For generations, locals and visitors built a community around the Mount Royal Hotel. That spirit is captured in our brand new start: a surprising, exciting take on classic Banff accommodation. While we honour our heritage through design and décor, all-new contemporary amenities provide the very best in modern hotel experiences.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.