We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
Under the supervision of the Front Desk Supervisor and the direction of the Front Desk Manager, this role acts as the face of Pursuit to our guests.
- Work with other hotel staff to personalize the guest experience
- Encouraging guests to refresh and relax in Canada's most famous national park
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient check-in and check-out process and coordinates efforts to accommodate any requests
- Act as an ambassador for Pursuit, as well as the surrounding area in Banff National Park, to fully enhance the experience of all guests staying at our Banff Hotels
- Welcome and register arriving guests
- Promote and sell rooms
- Check-out departing guests, review guest accounts
- Post incidental charges to rooms and process payments
- Use proper telephone etiquette
- Handle reservations by phone and in person
- Handle a high-volume of general enquiries
- Provide information on hotel facilities, local points of interest, services in area
- Communicate with other departments
- Respond to guest concerns and complaints
- Assorted clerical duties, maintaining a clean work environment
- Committed to exceptional guest service
- Previous experiece with Maestro an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must thrive on dealing with people and be guest focused
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while handling high-pressure situations
- Energetic and highly-motivated
- Professional, well-groomed manner – must meet the grooming policies and standards of Pursuit
- Ability to work all days and shifts, mornings, evenings, weekends
- High school or equivalent education
- Bachelor's Degree or related technical school degree preferred
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record and credit check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.