ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology consulting company with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Mobile software development, Utility Sector Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking aMS Dynamics CRMPractice Lead forCalgary.
ROLE: MS Dynamics CRMPractice Lead
The ideal candidate is someone that has been deeply involved in delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions to numerous organizations for a minimum of five years. The successful candidate is a well-known, respected IT professional that has a strong reputation for delivering quality solutions. They are continually sought after for their skills and leadership abilities. They are constantly engaged but want something more. The position will be at least eighty percent delivery focused to Calgary clients, typically on client sites.
- 15+ years delivering information technology solutions
- Held positions such as: management consultant, senior business analyst or program/project management
- Well rounded knowledge of the technical architecture and design of the solution, the functionality of the product, its roadmap and successes and challenges with the product.
- Hands-on experience with integrating complimentary architectures, such as; MS .NET custom data & UI interfaces, marketing automation solution (e.g. ClickDimensions), MS SharePoint, and deployment of public-facing MS Dynamics website(s).
- Strong communication skills with a record of workshop facilitation, and public speaking engagements
- Experience and comfortable working with/reporting to C-level and executive management
- Experience with Business Process Improvement (BPI) or Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Ability to recruit and lead your team of consultants (at all levels and roles) to support and grow this practice
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans for the sector
- Ability to develop, execute and report against sector marketing plans
- Comfortable setting up sales calls and delivering presentations
- Works with the President, Calgary managing partner and owners, in practice planning and providing regular updates
- Active with industry associations andboth understands trends and direction of the product, and/or has provided input to Microsoft regarding product direction
- Exposure to alternate products, such as Siebel and SaleForce
- Understands the positioning of Dynamics CRM as compared to the competition
- Understands where Dynamics CRM should be implemented on premise vs. Cloud
- One project implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP would be an asset
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
- University Degree in a related discipline from recognized institution
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, Business administration) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberDP:CRMin the subject line to email@example.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.