MSP (Managed Service Program) Relationship Manager – Modis Canada
About Modis – We make Exceptional Connections
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
MODIS is searching for enthusiastic, passionate and customer-oriented candidates with a competitive team spirit and demonstrated success in a sales-driven environment.
Benefits of joining our Toronto team include:
- Great opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Extensive and in-depth new hire training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry
- Access to our corporate online training system courses
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a rewarding and friendly team-oriented environment
- Comprehensive Group Health and Dental Benefits Plan for full-time permanent staff with an Employee & Family Assistance Program and an extensive disability coverage program
- Rewarding Corporate Recognition Program
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive commission structure
- Workplace Challenges and Contests
- Monetary Referral incentive programs
- Competitive personal day policy
- Global sports initiative and corporate citizenship program to give back to the community
- Corporate Discounted Gym Membership rate for employees and their dependents
- Easily Accessible and central Downtown Toronto Office location along public transit line
- Located in an amenity-rich office complex with access to the PATH
Responsibilities of the MSP (Managed Service Program) Relationship Manager
will include but not limited to:
Reporting into the Managing Director, Enterprise Toronto, this position is responsible for developing assigned MSP (Managed Service Program) accounts by building relationships with Client MSP Teams and successfully meeting/exceeding MSP SLA’s. As directed by the Managing Director, assists with branch responsibilities to ensure stability and success of the Enterprise branch.
Meets the established sales expectations through placement of Modis resources and client program SLAs by:
- Developing relationships with the client hiring managers/client MSP Teams
- Negotiating assignments and the business terms of contracts with the client to ensure proper business strategies are aligned to branch and company policies and goals
- In conjunction with or under Managing Director’s supervision must negotiate and secure profitable pricing and is responsible for supporting the branch GM% goals
- In conjunction with or under Managing Director’s supervision will be responsible for negotiating assignment extensions and pricing increases
- Expanding relationships within existing clients/client MSP Teams
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Attend client QBR’s and town halls as required
- Work with other Modis branches where a MSP client crosses into other geographies and Enterprise Toronto is the lead on the account to understand success and challenges and ensure fulfillment
- Understand Client scorecards and proactively manage to the metrics
- Provide industry information to client / client MSP Teams
Job Requisition Management
- Qualifying job requirements released in client VMS tools or directly from client
- Gathering pertinent information, from hiring manager/s, client MSP team and other stakeholders, that allows us to successfully recruit and match qualified candidates
- Review all resumes from internal submittals providing feedback to recruiters
- Interview and/or follow up directly with Candidates as required to determine if candidate is qualified to submit to client
- Prepare submittal summaries and submit candidate to client VMS tool or directly to client
- Communicate status, updates, challenges to client and negotiate requirements if needed
- Provide feedback to recruitment team regarding declined submittals and / or interviews
- Monitor VMS tools to ensure no notifications are missed and any new information is communicated to the recruitment team
- Obtain offer details, negotiate rate if necessary with client or candidate
- Ensure relevant background and credit checks/references, education verification etc. are conducted and cleared as per SLA or client agreement. Communicate / discuss any adjudication as required with checks.
- Complete Modis OR (Order Record) for new placements and renewals, update bills rates as needed, review contractor expenses and approve in client VMS tools as needed.
- Negotiate rate increases on behalf of Consultants
- Negotiate and secure a profitable pricing that aligns with branch goals
- Responsible for ensuring all active orders are entered on the open requisitions report, track submissions, status etc.
Consultant Relationship Building
- Coordinate interview process with client hiring managers, Resource Development Managers (RDM’s) and candidates
- Establish rapport with consultants while out on client assignments
- Actively seeking new placement opportunities for consultants nearing the completion of current assignments
- Obtain start details for consultant, ensure they have an activated account in clients VMS tool as required
- Communicate Consultant terminations directly with the Consultant, arrange to pick up all client/consultant’s belongings and drop off to appropriate parties
- Ensure release letter is provided to consultant
Recruiter Relationship Building
- Communicate order details to recruitment team highlighting critical project details, required skills and all relevant information for successful fulfillment
- Communicate the profile of the client companies to the recruiting staff members so the recruitment team understands what the client does, what the work environment is like
- Communicate/Train recruitment team on client contractual guidelines so the recruitment team fully understand the rules of engagement to service the client
- Build out account guidelines and update as contractual terms change
- Project business growth with existing accounts
- Build strategic relationships with client / client MSP Teams at all levels
- Enter and maintain records in Bullhorn regarding job order activities, client contacts and meetings, submittals, interviews and placements
- Support expanding MSP business through assisting Managing Director on new account development
- Participates in special projects, company panels or committees as requested and performs other related duties as required.
- Assists in other branch operations as directed by the Managing Director
- Solicits opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Attends networking events to promote the Modis branch and our services
- Prepares and appropriately documents sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information, business and market trends.
- Keeps management apprised of critical issues and the status of all assigned accounts. Informs management of significant developments in the marketplace including competitive activity, new opportunities and resource requirements as they affect the assigned territory.
WEEKLY OBJECTIVES and KEY METRICS:
- See Key Metrics Report in Connect
- Online AULearn training within the first 30 days of employment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College or university degree preferred (in business, economics or has equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with administration, sales and recruiting in the IT staffing industry
- Prior Enterprise Sector experience and Recruitment for MSP clients is required
Previous experience and a strong knowledge of IT is required
- Strong Computer literacy to include PC based applications and web navigation skills
SKILLS & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to build strong relationships externally with candidates and clients as well as internally with consultants and colleagues.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize workload and independently complete a variety of administrative duties;
- Demonstrated ability in building effective work relationships and influencing decision makers;
- Demonstrate a good level of professionalism, maintain discretion and work collaboratively with team;
- Ability to work independently;
- Flexibility with the ability to adjust and refocus priorities based on changing business needs;
- Good judgement and decision-making ability;
- Proactive and results driven approach.
- Must be able to travel to client sites in Ontario, approx. 20-30% per month
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for immediate consideration. Please send your updated resume to maryellen.demarino@Modis.com
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank-you for your interest.
Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.