Apisero is a boutique consulting company dedicated to providing a full suite of services using MuleSoft – the world’s best and most complete modern integration platform – and Salesforce – the world's #1 CRM software. Apisero is a Premier MuleSoft and Salesforce consulting partner and the trusted source of MuleSoft and Salesforce platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers.
As a MuleSoft Sr. Solution Consultant, you will determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. You will have the opportunity to build and deploy MuleSoft technologies for several high profile clients and work closely with our global development teams in a fast-paced organization.
*This is a remote position and the candidate must reside in the country of employment*
Success Traits of the Sr. Solution Consultant:
- You are nimble and have a passion for continuous learning
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives to make impactful decisions in your role
- You are an excellent collaborator, who can mentor and coach others
- You are an integration expert
- You are an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company that is leading innovation within the integration services industry
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and maintain integrations for on-premises and/or cloud systems using MuleSoft
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Serve as a Technical Lead contributing to and directing the efforts of delivery teams
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- 3 to 5 years experience working with and leading professional teams in designing solutions.
- Successful engagement with multiple clients as a technical advisor.
- Experience in one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, SAP, WorkDay, Shopify, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in designing end-to-end technical integration for multiple projects, sometimes simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience with API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc).
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices.
- Experience with designing solutions for High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing, and Tuning parameters.
- Experience driving workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations.
- MuleSoft certifications.