Profession: Market Intelligence
Work Location: Americas-Canada-Montreal
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the mostexciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly everypassenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airlinedoes business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As theworld's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committedto meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, everyday.
Our Vision: Easy air travel every step of theway
WHY SHOULD YOU BEINTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people lookingto explore the edges of possibility and beyond.
Challenge: Our people take on some of thebiggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, workharder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming airtravel.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opensup a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chanceto develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on aglobal scale.
- Competitivemedical, dental, and vision plans
- RRSPswith company matching contributions
- Lifeand disability insurance
- Incentivebased wellness program
- Standby Buddy Pass Travel
Notethat these benefits can change and some of these benefits have ‘conditions’ andmay not apply to all employees.
The position requires working in a fast-pacedenvironment which needs a mindset of a startup and an entrepreneur that is nothesitant to constantly shift gears, test and learn.
You will be part of the company global DataScience & AI Center of Excellence and you will be working with stakeholdersby Agile and Design Thinking Methodologies, innovating and improving ATIindustry with Data Science AI Technology. Together with the Center ofExcellence you will deliver everything from state-of-the-art solutions toquicker value proving solutions
- Research,develop and evaluate advanced speech processing algorithms and implementations.
- Research,develop and evaluate advanced ATI Messaging processing algorithms andimplementations.
- UtilizeMachine Learning (ML) technology for speech processing and air transportmessages processing
- Prototypeand develop algorithms and advanced machine learning techniques for audioapplications such as speech modeling, 3D audio rendering, speech recognition,blind source separation, and speaker ID.
- Stayup to date with tech, prototype with and learn new technologies, proactive intechnology communities
- Learnfrom peers in data science and engineering community
- Deliveron time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- CreateAdvanced OCR and Cognitive Data Extraction capability as well as its execution
- Responsiblefor Cognitive extraction, technology delivery and operating model setup
- Developinnovative solutions in areas such as machine learning, computationallinguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), advanced and semanticinformation search, extraction, induction, classification and exploration
- Develop& maintain Client & NLP Pipeline for Document Data Extraction semanticsand sentiment processing and understanding
- Createproducts that provide a great user experience along with high performance,security, quality, and stability
- Master’sdegree in STEM or AI/ML areas
- 5+years of professional experience as a data scientist or related roles
- 3+years of work experience in voice related projects and 3+ years of workexperience in software development
- Experiencein setting up supervised & unsupervised learning Client/NLP modelsincluding data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection& ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
- Knowledgein signal processing techniques including adaptive filtering, filter banks andwavelet processing, speech analysis and synthesis, speech and audio coding.
- Experiencein speech enhancement and speech/audio coding and compression.
- Handon experience in feature extraction techniques (GMM, HMM, NMF / spectrograms,MFCC etc) for voice recognition and audio event classification.
- 4+years of work experience with at least one of the following languages: Python,Java, and R
- Ph.D. preferred
- 3+years of experience working in Agile team environment
- Handson experience with machine learning techniques such as deep neural nets (DNN,CNN, LSTM-RNN)
- Publishedresearch on signal processing, NLP ,NLU or machine learning related to voicetechnology or messaging
- Experienceworking in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) or a containerized environment(Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Goodunderstanding of the complexity of developing and productizing real-world AI/MLapplications such as prediction, recommendation, computer vision, bots, NLP,sentiment, knowledge and content intelligence, etc.
- Knowledgeof Text Analytics with a strong understanding of Client & NLP algorithmsand models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs) and their underlyingcomputational and probabilistic statistics
- Deepknowledge of some of the popular ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PytorchKeras, SparkML, scikit-learn, XGBoost, H2O etc
- Designingand documenting data architecture at multiple levels (high-level to detailed)and across multiple views (conceptual, logical, physical, data flow andsequence diagrams)
- Providingactive hands-on architectural guidance and leadership through the entirelifecycle of development projects
- Abilityto translate business requirements into conceptual and detailed systemarchitecture and technology solutions
- Abilityto develop and lead proof-of-concepts, deliver practical, working solutions
- Experiencein building modern Machine Learning platforms a big plus
- Beinga committer or a contributor to an open source project is a plus
- Design,implement and deploy scalable, distributed solutions to support real-time NLPdata analytic platform using modern engineering principles and techniques
- Atleast 4 years' experience building Machine Learning & NLP solutions overopen source platforms such as SciKit-Learn,Tensorflow, SparkML, Torch, Caffe,H2O
- Excellentknowledge and demonstrable experience in using open source NLP packages such asNLTK, Word2Vec, SpaCy, Gensim, Standford CoreNLP.
- Atleast 2 years' experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale NLPsolutions in one or more of: Named Entity Recognition, Document Classification,Document Summarization, Topic Modelling, Dialog Systems, Sentiment Analysis,OCR text processing
SITA is an Employment Equity Employer and values adiverse workforce. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women,Aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons withdisabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the applicationprocess.