OSL is a leading Authorized Marketing Agency for Bell Canada, with a people-first and award-winning culture. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Our team is expanding and recruiting for Neighborhood Multi Dwelling Unit Territory Representative. As an ambassador of the Bell brand, you will market and drive the sale of Bell’s full suite of residential products including TV, Internet, Home Phone and Smart Home to customers who reside in apartment and condominium buildings within your assigned territory. Using a variety of marketing strategies including kiosks, canvassing and presentations, you will connect customers with world-class technologies and tailor solutions that fit their lifestyle. If you are motivated, results driven and enthusiastic about providing a top-notch customer experience and some of the best products available on the market, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates are driven self-starters”, with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and an entrepreneurial and achievement-oriented attitude.
- Drive and support the sale of Bell’s residential product suite by hosting kiosks and presentations, canvassing and cold calling
- Build and maintain solid relationships with various stakeholders (Superintendents, Property Managers, Resident Managers etc.) to ensure that Bell products and services are marketed to all prospective residents, driving sales in the MDU segment
- Identify the specific needs of customers and tailor solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on sales and marketing results
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer issues and communicate effectively to differentiate Bell products from those of their competitors
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your assigned territory
- Be an ambassador of Bell within assigned buildings and MDU community, leverage all opportunities and provide competitive intelligence
You will benefit from:
- Competitive base pay plus lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Paid car allowance
- Tools for success: Smartphone & tablet, Bell branded clothing and ID badge
- Training program to help you master your role
- Ongoing coaching to ensure your success
- 25% discount on your personal residential Bell services
- Flexible work schedule; evening and some weekend work will be required to maximize customer contact
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- An outgoing, people person (being around people energizes you)
- Meticulous about managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- A proven track record of sales and or account management experience
- Business development skills, particularly in the areas of prospecting, cold calling and relationship development
- Knowledge of Bell residential services and its competitive landscape in the market
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability for frequent travel across the region:
- A flexible full time schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
About the Company:
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff and customers safe we provide PPE, extensive health & safety protocols to keep our team and clients safe.