.Net Application Developer
Our client with offices in Edmonton and Calgary is looking for .Net Application developers.
· Participate in the design, development, construction, testing, delivery, implementation and maintenance of applications as required.
· Participate in analysis of requirements and assist in in producing application technical specifications as required.
· Assist in the development of a production control support process for the application as required.
· Follow all client architectural, and security standards, policies and guidelines when building applications.
· Ensure code written is thoroughly tested by following testing best practices including the use of unit testing, system testing, and performance testing.
· Assist in troubleshooting application issues in any environment.
· Create or update existing application support documentation for assigned applications to ensure that it matches the code and environment.
· Assist in managing and maintaining development and system test environments required to maintain the application.
· Assist in the continuous improvement of all client’s recommended application architecture development standards and guidelines.
· Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
· Experience working as an Application Developer in an enterprise IT environment
· Demonstrated experience developing, building, testing, and deploying solution components using C# 3.5 or higher, Visual Studio.
· Experience and technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher.
· Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services or similar products – version control, task management, builds.
· Demonstrated experience developing solution components that access SQL Server databases
· Demonstrated experience translating user requirements into software design and solutions
· Experience writing and maintaining technical documentation.
· Demonstrated experience in working in a high-paced, multi-stakeholder project environment
· Good to have experience in developing, building, testing, and deploying solution components using MVC and Entity Framework.