ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector.
We are currently looking a Network Engineer for one of our opportunities in Halifax.
- Develop technical architecture for unclassified training labs and test bed
- Formulate network design and supporting documentation in support of accreditation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree (or better) in Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, or Math: with courses in networking
- Has a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certificate; a CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate); a Cisco Routing & Switching Certificate; or an industry-recognized equivalent qualification
- Experience with 2 or more Wide Area Networks (WAN) Projects involving a 50+ networking devices
- Experience preparing and presenting business cases to justify WAN expenditures
- Experience providing hands-on technical planning and support for 50+ devices network
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of ATM, Frame Relay, and point to point WANs
- Experience with network routing protocols
- Experience developing and maintaining WAN System documentation
- Experience with carrier offerings and services in the communications environment
- Experience with cable standards and building designs
- Must be eligible to obtain Government of Canada SECRET Clearance