Network Security Technology Analyst-1900016274
This is a full time, permanent role located at 250 Yonge St.
The Technology Specialist will join the Corporate Technology team with the objective to support the Information Security organization and act as a strong partner on requirements definition, technology selection and application delivery of network cyber-security solutions. The Technology Specialist will be an active contributor in several project teams and will provide technology oversight.
The Technology Specialist will be present in all phases of the project:
- Inception: Lead or contribute to the submission of the project to the Technology Enterprise Intake.
- Initiation: Work with the Subject Matter Experts and the Business Analysts to define the high level and detailed requirements. Participate in the vendor selection. Contribute to the definition of the selection criteria of the solutions considered.
- Planning: Collaborate with the Project Manager and the Engineering representative to define the schedule and organize the intake activities.
- Execution: Actively participate in the application delivery.
- Closure: Contribute to the project retrospective and lessons learned session
The Technology Specialist will also support network security appliances under Technology ownership:
- Manage application patching and upgrades
- Provide technical support and answer technical questions
- 5 to 7 years at an expert knowledge level in network security domain
- Working knowledge in all Infrastructure domains (server, storage, network, virtualization)
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity processes and technologies
- Basic knowledge of project management and change management
- Experience in application delivery including automation
- Experience in large organisations with detailed processes
- Experience in a Financial Institution would be an asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have at least 2 of the following 3 technologies: BlueCoat proxy, FireEye HX & MX, Cisco IDP/IPS, etc.
- Ability to understand and apply complex processes
- Ansible experience would be a strong asset
- Agile/Kanban would be an asset
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.