Network Systems Analyst– our client requires aNetwork System Analyst to perform day-to-day operation tasks such as documenting and maintaining all network solutions, including a high number of remote network locations. Resource will provide ongoing enhancement and tuning of the network leveraging its capabilities to provide solutions for new initiatives. Resource will also establish network performance standards and set up performance monitoring and alerting, and provide consultation on network infrastructure and data security to support new development.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 4 years intensive network experience in switching/routing/monitoring/diagnostic and firewall protocols.
- Minimum of 4 years designing, monitoring and securing IP networks over Ethernet, copper, fibre and wireless environments.
- Minimum of 4 years technical experience with Checkpoint firewalls including SPLAT and NGX up to and including R76.
- Minimum of 4 years working with Cisco and Juniper switches and routers and familiarity of their operation including NX-OS, IOS, DMVPN as well as OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, teamwork, verbal and written skills as well as a strong focus on customer service and troubleshooting.
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including lifting up to 35 kilograms.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Experience working with Cisco Nexus 7000 and 9000 series switches with ACI technology
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE certification
- Experience working with Polycom video conferencing solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless
- Experience with L2/L3 MPLS and different VPN technologies connecting multiple data centres
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: till May 14, 2020
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53369NETWRKANA
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Certified Network Administrator, Network Administration, Certified Network Specialist, Network Design, Network Deployment, Network Security, Network System, Network Performance Tuning, Network Planning, Network Capacity Planning, Communication Security, Communication Systems, Infrastructure Design, Cisco, CCIE, CCNA, MCSE, LAN, WAN, Sonicwall, Window Server Administration, Window Server Administrator