Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water. Join a recognized global leader in delivering our world’s most important commodity – CLEAN WATER!
If you are highly driven with a proven ability to develop new business leads this is a great opportunity for you. In this position you will work both in the office, remotely with a home-based office, and be out in the greater Toronto community weekly working with clients. This position is responsible for prospecting and calling on new customers and working closely with Evoqua Application Engineers and Account Managers. Evoqua is the leader of transforming water and enriching lives. Invest in your career with a rewarding career opportunity with Evoqua!
- Develop new customers within the region by actively prospecting and qualifying opportunities through complete discovery and completion of FIND packages.
- Qualifying sales leads and opportunities
- Develop understanding of competitive products, accounts and Evoqua unique value proposition versus the competition.
- Proactive account development and ability to make sales appointments and penetrate accounts at various levels.
- Cross functional collaboration to build strategic understanding of customer needs.
- Fully utilize the companies ThriveCRM tool to monitor and report progress towards exceeding bookings and gross margin targets.
- Ensure smooth transition of new account bookings, including kick-off meetings, to Account Management and/or Project Management, including managing the submission of the complete job package.
- Works with all key internal departments to gather data and enlist support for strategic accounts initiatives to enhance the unique value proposition of Evoqua at target opportunities.
- Develop deep product and program knowledge of appropriate Evoqua product lines in order to properly present capabilities.
- Takes lead on booking orders, holding COA and holding kick-off meeting
- Ensure compliance with COA process and target margins for new business and process booking package
- Coordinate local trade show booth/tabletop
- Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and highly accountable to lead.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree in related discipline and/or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- A leader with initiative, self-motivating skillset that works autonomously
- Strong relationship skills, attention to detail with documentation and discovery
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and disciplined in representing Evoqua
- Strong negotiating skills with proven ability to close contracts
- Travel requirements: 60% travel weekly in the greater Toronto area.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.