Full or Part-Time Nurse – Flexible Hours
Allergy and Immunology Clinic (RN or LPN)
We are excited to be hiring at our Allergy and Immunology Clinic in Victoria! We are seeking a nurse (RN or LPN) to work with our staff caring for both pediatric and adult patients. We enjoy having a friendly, flexible workplace and have an energetic team atmosphere.
As an important member of our team, you will provide direct care to both pediatric and adult patients. In addition, there are lots of interesting projects and exciting research to be part of and numerous opportunities available for professional development. The position(s) available could be for one full-time or two part-time nurses, depending on the application(s) received. Please indicate your preference in your letter of intent that you submit with your resume. Office work hours are flexible, could be 9:00-2:00 or 8:00-4:00, let us know what works best for you.
- Providing exceptional care to all pediatric and adult patients that visit our office.
- Ensuring the integrity of patient medical files and maintaining patient records in an electronic health records system.
- Providing pediatric and adult patients with elevant testing, including skin testing, oral food challenges and/or spirometry.
- Monitoring patients for signs and symptoms of reactions.
- Providing ongoing patient education in the areas of asthma management, eczema care, anaphylaxis management, etc.
- Assisting with delivery of immunotherapy programs and vaccinations.
- Involvement in interesting projects and exciting research projects that are going on at the office!
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Excellent use of critical thinking skills in all aspects of providing care and collaborating with the team.
- Ability to be sensitive to patient needs and provide accurate and detailed information.
- Ability to utilize current technology for care delivery and documentation.
- Compliance with all office policies and protocols relevant to the position.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to function both independently and a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a medical office would be an asset, but not required.
- Ability to explain requirements in a kind, constructive and informative manner.
For questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest! Thank you.
Flex days and extended benefits.