December 12, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
A well established, Toronto based company with over 25 years of growth, success and stability is searching for a Senior Occupational Hygienist to oversee field staff conducting workplace exposure assessments and making recommendations on how employers can improve their workplace conditions.
Despite their growth and success, ownership take pride in considering their organization to be a small family business, as they build strong cohesive relationships with their staff, which in essences has reduced/eliminated turnover in the organization. Their loyal staff speaks with passion, and has the utmost respect for the management team. If you are looking to join an organization with a work hard, play hard culture, this is the role for you!
The Senior Occupational Hygienist’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance and mentorship to the field technicians
- Meet with clients at site to conduct walkthroughs to compile a proposal and make recommendations based on assessments
- Oversee sampling procedures to ensure comprehensive and accurate measurements and data are received
- Compile comprehensive technical reports for client which will include assessments conducted, interpretations of the results and action plans proposed
- Ensuring field staff adhere to KPI’s and meet deadlines
- Ensuring a safe work environment for field staff
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, occupational Health and Safety or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience as an Occupational Hygienist or Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
- Must have valid professional designation; Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH ) or Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
Full time, permanent role
Compensation commensurate on experience
Yes, locally to meet with clients
Indirectly oversees field technicians
Magda Salem, Division Manager (Construction, Property & Facilities)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Magda Salem: http://stoakley.com/meet-magda-salem/
ROH, CIH, Certified Industrial Hygienist, Occupational Hygienist, H&S, OH&S, Occupational health and safety, Registered occupational Hygienist, industrial hygienist, environmental, workplace conditions, assessments
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart