Kinetic Construction Ltd. is an established Construction Manager and General Contractor with offices in Victoria, Vancouver and Courtenay. “Together Building Better” is at the core of who we are, which simply means “Relationships, Passion, and Continuous Improvement.” We collaborate with like-minded people and companies to create a better industry for everyone.
Our people are the most important factor to our success, so we plan for their development and support them along the way. Employees choose to stay with Kinetic because:
- Working here feels like a family
- There are career development opportunities
- We share the same values
If you want to build a promising career, with opportunity for advancement and leave your mark in a different kind of construction company, join the Kinetic family today.
Kinetic Construction Ltd. has an opportunity within our Courtenay Branch, site location is Nanaimo, to bring in an experienced OFA Level 2/Labourer who will work on site assisting the Superintendent and skilled tradespersons while also performing labouring activities and fulfilling First Aid and Safety Requirements. In this role, no day is the same!
- 3 years’ experience on construction sites
- Familiarity with building construction processes and using a variety of hand and power tools
- Current OFA2 Certification
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Natural willingness to pitch in and do what’s needed to help get the job done
- Physical capability to safely perform the work on site (lifting, standing, carrying, walking, kneeling)
- Own transportation, site is located in Nanaimo
- Teamwork: Collaborates and proactively assists and involves others
- Passion: Inspired to meet and exceed goals both individually and as a team
- Respect: Contributes to a positive working environment
- Excellence: Consistently challenges the status quo in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Integrity: Accountable and transparent; ethical and fair
- Community Minded: Actively involved in the communities in which we live and work
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected to move forward in the application process will be contacted. No phone calls please.