International Canadian -Greek Distribution company is looking for an Office Coordinator.
Performs administrative duties and be the first point of contact for customers in matters involving processing of orders, direct and control all operations maintaining high standards in sales, procurement of supplies and to provide information on products or services.
- Performs general office duties such as answers telephone; greets visitors, opens and distributes in-coming mail and processes out-going mail
- Maintains office environment including supplies and equipment
- Bookkeeper Assistant (payroll, paying bills etc.)
- Collect payment for merchandise, record transactions, and send items such as checks or money orders for further processing.
- Updating prices and setting up new vendors and client files in the system
- Maintains backorder files
- Participate with special events, orders, and projects and annual inventory counting
- Order processing for online store
- Prepares purchase orders to vendors
- Daily order processing for alcoholic beverages
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Direct drivers to prepare and ship orders to designated locations.
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing
- Check and monitor inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
- Manages and applies necessary entries to monthly Inventory Control.
- Notify departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping or warehouse to expedite or trace missing of delayed shipments.
- Adjust inventory records to reflect product movement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of prior related work experience, including, clerical/reception/administrative experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Outlook, Windows 10 Operating System and QuickBooks.
- Must be detail oriented
- Bilingual (English and Greek) is considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience in retail or warehouse operations.
- Ability to take direction positively.
- Ability to relate to customers in a warm, enthusiastic, and personable manner.