$26.00 per hour
Employment terms and conditions:
Full Time, 35–40 hours a week
Moderate knowledge of English is required
Excellent command in MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Medical exam and drug test is required
Must be available to work early mornings, day time, evenings, and on the weekends
Physically demanding, sitting for extended periods
Criminal record check
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Primary duties of Office Administrative Assistant are but not limited to:
- Provide office support to executives and managers, preparing correspondence.
- Supervise clerical staff and train new staff, prepare reports.
- Booking appointments, plan & schedule board meetings, record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Make travel arrangements.
- Establish work priorities and assign duties to the staff and meet the deadlines.
- Answer phone calls, deal with customers, and try to resolve any issues they may have.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Negotiate vendors, order supplies and materials.
- Oversee administrative procedures, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of the business, and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person
Please Apply By:
Metro Standard Insulation Ltd.
8193 144 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 5T3