One (1) Full time Permanent position of Office Administrator (NOC 1221) available at 6641849 Canada Inc. o/a Alliance Trucking, located at7035 Maxwell Road, Suite 3, Mississauga, ON, L5S 1R5.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 1221:
- To oversee & perform important role in the administration of the company and perform various administrative duties including record keeping, billing, invoices and filing the paperwork.
- To establish work priorities to support office staff and to ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed by the office staff members.
- Using Microsoft tools i.e. Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word to prepare reports and documents.
- Well trained in the software being used by the company for billing process & vendor invoicing. Will also be using software to prepare invoices
- Checks/Open and distributes incoming regular and electronic mails and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments of the company.
- Coordinates with accounts department for on time payments of bills & payroll.
- Schedules and confirms maintenance and repair work with and various clients.
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory electronically and manually.
- Preparing daily/weekly reports & submit to the Manager.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to contracting and management processes.
- Drafts minutes of the monthly staff meeting for managerial review
- Handle general complaints and grievance procedure.
- Answers general phone and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner and direct inquiries to the appropriate staff members.
- Assures that all the computers, photocopiers and other office equipment are in proper working order.
- Expected to arrange for monthly/annual maintenance and repair of the computers.
- Assures that cleaners are well trained for the office & yard cleaning.
Minimum one (1) years of experience required.
Completion of secondary school.
Wage rate: $24.10/hour
Hours: 40 hours/week