Lash Vision Media is a growing marketing agency, offering mobile advertising, experiential marketing, product sampling, sponsorship planning, and social media activation services to our clients.
Some of our clients include:HP, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Air Canada, Nescafe, Smirnoff, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, ALDO, Hasbro, NARS, Kraft, Too Faced Cosmetics, Panasonic, and 3M.
We are a team of dedicated individuals who strategize, anticipate and build beyond expectations. We are seeking a dedicated and ambitious Office Administrator to join our agency in Montreal. The ideal candidate will be someone who is organized, has great time management, and is flexible and willing to help out with anything that is required by the marketing or sales team.
- Maintain a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of directors
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Interact with both the internal team and external clients/contacts
- Undertake lead sourcing and marketing research as required
- Assist with recruitment and the on-boarding of new employees
- Maintain client files (contracts & other legal documents)
- Manage invoicing, payments, and detailed documentation
- Greet visitors at the front desk
- Answer and dispatch incoming calls
- Ensure smooth running of the office by coordinating service calls, ordering supplies, maintaining office equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and organize travel as required
- Organize team building events
- Keep track of employee hours
- Maintain employee files and records
- 1-2 years experience in a related role (reception, administrative, human resources, etc.)
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- French (considered an asset but not essential)
- Marketing agency experience (considered an asset but not essential)
- Flexible and organized with great time management
- Technologically adept (quickly learns new software or programs)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, proactive and professional
- $28,000 salary
- Excellent work experience within the marketing, sales, and media fields
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Full time hours: Monday to Thursday (9am-5pm) and on Fridays (9am-3pm)