- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and office supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Compare, review, and book flight tickets purchase and hotel booking for business trips.
- Prepares supporting documentation for Business visa application.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensure all governmental and regulatory requirements are met by maintaining accurate records, submit all reports in a timely manner and insisting that all employees follow the required legal guidelines without deviation.
- Implement policies and procedures as necessary and ensure that all communications surrounding these policies are clear and documented.
- Ensure all policies and regulations are applied in a consistent manner by performing periodic audits of employee related actions.
- Assist to create an employer brand in the community that will serve our intense recruiting needs over the next few years.
- Provide onboarding and orientations of Handbook as required
- Benefit administration for the employees.
- Ensure that all levels of management and employees follow and adhere to the principles and values of the blueprint.
- Maintain high visibility to promote HR programs and assist management with effective facility wide communication.
- Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned by the Management Team.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma with a focus on Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in Canada.
- Possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Possess skills to identify problems and bring solutions to problems
- Proven ability to prepare proposals for change, and summarize recommendations.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly motivated self-initiator.
- Provide time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills to meet specific deadlines.
- Be able to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time