MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking an Office Administrator for our client - a growing, innovative, locally owned and operated real estate developer. Established just over 2 years ago, they’ve quickly earned a strong reputation as one of Vancouver’s most diverse and entrepreneurial real estate firms and possess a growing portfolio of high-profile commercial, retail, and residential properties across Metro Vancouver.
The successful Office Administrator will report to the Property Manager and be responsible for providing administrative support to the department and company. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional time management skills, 1+ years of relevant experience, and strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you are looking to work for a growing real estate firm and obtain hands-on mentorship from top professionals then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare documentation related to rental, maintenance, and construction activities of the portfolio in conjunction with Managers
- Provide top customer service by handling inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns in a courteous, professional manner
- Create, maintain and track electronic and physical tenant files, service contracts and other assorted information
- Assist with collections of tenant arrears to maintain minimal accounts receivables
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure property information is administered and coordinated properly
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail, calls, emails, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate company meetings, activities, and management appointments when required
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data
- Order, maintain, and replace office materials and equipment
- Maintain the tidiness of the boardrooms, meeting rooms, kitchen and common areas
- 1+ years of experience as a Property Administrator, Office Administrator, or a similar role
- Knowledge of commercial and/or residential real estate documents and leasing processes is an asset
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – most notably Excel and Word
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, professional customer service
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Possess an eye for detail and strong work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment