Hiring a Office Clerk - Vaughan - 6-8 weeks contract - potential to go permanent
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a Civil Infrastructure firm. This will be a 6 - 8 weeks months contract with potential to go permanent. The candidate will be working from their Concord Office (Langstaff Rd and Keele St).
Your new role
- Filing and Updating documents
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Scanning, filling and sending out mail
- Needs to be strong with MS Word/Office and a faster type
- Will be doing calendar management
- Pulling files for the audit
- Excel experience
- Basic out look
- Help wherever needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Professional knowledge (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong organization skills and proven attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm and a positive, proactive attitude
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $16.00 - $17.00 Per Hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.