2375 Lucknow Dr., Mississauga, ON, L5S 1H9
Wages: $ 24.50 - $ 25.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent Full time (32-40 hours/week)
Person is required to perform following duties:
- Distribute work to workforce and make sure that contracts are finished on time by setting goals and deadlines for the employees.
- Collect orders over phone and in person from clients.
- Calculation of freight charges and surcharges.
- Preparing commercial invoices.
- Coordinate office admin activities and implement company procedures and policies. Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as work productivity.
- Order office supplies, oversee equipment maintenance and new equipment orders. Maintain inventory and cost control procedures.
- Consult owners on budgeting and prepare office budgeting, coordinate works related to new and under process projects, involve in planning with owners.
- Maintain data and prepare reports.
- Coordinate work performance review of the employees.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Work Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year.
Other requirements (asset): Knowledge of Bill of lading, MTO and DOT Rules and Regulations