Status: PT - Saturday to Sunday
Shift: 5 hrs a day (4pm – 9pm)
Maintains Administrative Office by providing housekeeping services.
* Maintains building interior by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows, counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; resupplying rest rooms.
* Maintains building accessibility and appearance by picking up papers and trash.
* Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
* Keeps cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer's operating and care guidelines.
* Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; anticipating cleaning equipment replacement; placing orders.
* Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions; noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must own transport (vehicle)
Housekeeping, Facilities Coordination, Basic Safety, Independence, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Planning, Initiative, Informing Others
•Competitive Wages •Excellent Benefits •Staff Training