Office Manager – Edmonton, AB (Full Time)
Lifemark Sport Institute Edmonton is one of the newest edition to our Edmonton team. We employ a multidisciplinary, holistic approach to provide our clients with compassionate and quality physiotherapy and rehab care. Our goal is to provide a collaborative and expedited, client-centric option to the rehabilitation industry.
We are seeking an office manager for our clinic! Benefits include a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, and education allowances. If you want to learn more about the Lifemark difference, please apply today!
Join one of Canada’s 75 Employee Recommended Workplaces for 2 years in a row!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Customer service management
- Problem solve inquiries and questions
- Client reception and customer service management
- Information management
- Expense and petty cash processing and control
- Accounting controls and reporting
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Clinic office management & administration
- Adherence to all company protocols
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Strong administrative background
- Well-developed organization and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of quality customer service
- Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration is an asset; management and accounting experience is helpful
- Health care and medical terminology considered an asset
- At least 1 year experience with scheduling, hiring and training
- Familiarity with MVA and Workers' comp is a very strong asset