Miles HR has an opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a friendly and dedicated team of professionals in the healthcare industry in Richmond. The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the general administrative functions, preparing for board meetings, general support of the CEO and responsible for the smooth day to day operations in the office.
The ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience working in an office supporting multiple levels of employees. You will greets visitors, supervise staff and present an accessible and approachable tone as well as have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate has a healthy initiative and can anticipate needs.
- Manage – Organize company events, meetings, and web / zoom conferences. Supervise, monitor and delegate work to administrative staff as needed. Maintain a system for the team to be able to locate and review any files or records. Organize onboarding programs for new employees. Create and maintain the office budget.
- Coordination – Arrange and book travel and accommodations. Respond to correspondence, complaints and inquiries. Provide backup support to other administrative staff as needed including answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
- Supplies – Order and maintain all office-related supplies, including furniture, letterhead and new supplies as needed. Order food or drinks as needed for events and meetings.
- Support to the CEO and Board - Arrange and book board meetings, take minutes, produce correspondence, manage outlook, prepare powerpoint presentations, general administrative support as required
- Three years of previous office management experience
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Strong MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook calendar management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous board meeting experience an asset such as preparing documents, taking minutes, booking meetings
- Zoom and web based meeting coordination
Why you should apply:
- Competitive compensation
- Great team environment
- Opportunity to Manage a small team and office
- Collaborative Leadership Team
Interested? Apply today to join this company as their Office Manager!