An Office Manager is required for a permanent position based with a Construction company in Chilliwack.
Your new company
You will see yourself working with a successful large construction company, They are based in the heart of Chilliwack.
Your new role
You will assist the President of the company daily and oversee the office, you will be responsible for the below duties;
- You coordinate meetings, organize and schedule large and complex activities such as cross-functional events, business travel, conferences and department activities.
- Diary management answering emails and all correspondence
- Manage all travel bookings, schedules and itineraries for staff members
- Supporting the business daily, reporting and tracking ongoing expenses
- Setting up for all office and board meetings
- Scheduling general office meetings, events and onsite visits
- Composes and prepares documents for signature. Coordinates the preparation of corporate documents, as requested.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Coordination and execution of events including Christmas, summer and team building
- Co-ordinate outgoing deliveries in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Opens, distributes and follows-up on standard incoming mail.
- Screens and directs incoming calls and some emails and helps to file.
- Arrange conference calls and video conference calls when necessary
- Assist with complex administrative tasks (i.e. provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain distribution lists)
- HR support: Upkeeping employee documentation, assisting with performance reviews
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Social media support, uploading photos, creating content
- Understanding of legal documentation
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a minimum of three years' experience as an office manager/ coordinator, experience within a construction or development company is desired. Experience using Microsoft office systems is desired.
What you'll get in return
You will gain a permanent position working Monday to Friday 7.30 am - 4.30 pm . You will gain a competitive salary with two weeks' vacation and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.