Green Oil Inc.(GOI) is is currently looking for a enthusiastic candidate in our customer service part.
If you have great communication skill and be able to work well with people, then this may be a good opportunity for you to start a rewarding career.
GOI recycles Used Cooking Oils (UCO) collected from restaurants and commercial buildings.
Our UCO is used for animal nutrition and a feedstock to biodiesel producing companies to generate renewable energy. The primary goal of GOI is to become a leader in the environmental / oil recycling industry in Ontario.
The ideal candidate should have..
- Exceptional written & verbal English communication skills
- Korean communication skill (be able to communicate in Korean even a little)
- Multi-tasking ability
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Able to work well with others
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft offices and various search engines)
- Fast learner
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer service experience preferred
- Starts from $2500 / month
- After 3 month probation period salary can be renegotiated.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent resident
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 /month
After 3 month probation period salary can be renegotiated