Office Services Clerk - #3779-K
Our client, a high profile law firm, is looking for a full-time Office Services Coordinator to join their team. Assisting a busy team of professionals, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top companies in the city. With offices coast to coast, our client offers its employees stability, long-term growth, and a challenging and dynamic work environment.
Who you are!
The successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills as this role will be supporting various departments and staff in the Vancouver corporate office. You will be taking ownership of all office coordination functions. The successful individual will be service oriented with proven multi-tasking abilities, and has a positive and cheerful demeanor.
Where is it based?
Downtown Vancouver, BC
- Daily boardroom inspections to ensure rooms are tidy and adequately stocked
- Record all boardroom deficiencies, action accordingly and flag with Office Services team
- Review the boardroom bookings in advance and plan work schedule accordingly. Identify any non-standard requests and urgent matters. (ie. equipment needing to be rented, furniture moves outside of the norm) and notify the Office Manager
- Set up boardrooms per the clients requirements which involve furniture configuration, audio visual set-ups, catering set-up and supplies
- Perform daily audio visual and boardroom configurations per client requests
- Coordinate with IT where needed for more complex audio visual set ups (ie. video conferencing with external sources, firewall related issues)
- Act as a point person at the beginning of any meeting with a special requirement or need to demonstrate how to use audio visual equipment or provide any last minute set up changes upon request
- Restock supplies in accordance with par levels as set by firm standards
- Liaise with other members of Office Services team when assistance is needed for larger furniture set ups or in the event of absence
- Open the Reception area daily and continue to provide reception coverage until Receptionist arrives
- Provide reception coverage for all absences and as requested by the Office Manager
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchens, load/unload dishwashers, ensure surfaces are clean, stock kitchen supplies and ensure the appliances are in good working condition
- Restock supply areas, report low stock levels to the Office Services Coordinator and maintain the supply/copy stations in a neat and organized state
- Process incoming and outgoing couriers and mail
- Deliver and pick-up packages or documents locally, including court service runs and bank deposits on an exception and urgent basis only or as work schedule permits
- Support Legal Assistants with general administrative work such as scanning, copying and returning documents via interoffice when work schedule permits or when directed by Office Manager
- Assist and back-up support to other Office Services team members as required
- Ensure service levels standards are met and respond to all requests in a timely manner.
- Support the Office Manager and Director of Office Services Manager with all Office Services related projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years' experience in facility operations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple activities and competing priorities
- Professional, polished and tactful manner, works well with others in a collaborative style and capable of working independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills needed to form and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels within the firm
- Excellent customer services skills to understand the requirement and the need of the users utilizing oral and written communications skills as well as effective listening skills
- First Aid and CPR Certification an asset
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Heavy lifting up to 25 kg is required
- Flexible schedule and some overtime required
Is this you?
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiters with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Katherine Wu, Recruitment Consultant or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #3779-K. If you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this opportunity please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters is a locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach, established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.