Securiguard will be hiring for full-time guards in the oil and gas sector! This is achance to be a part of aunique and exciting project!
Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Location: Burnaby and Coquitlam, BC
Hours of work:12-hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off
- Providing excellent customer service to both the client and its guests
- Emergency response: Ability to respond to incident/emergency situations and follow required protocol
- Access control at terminals and project sites
- Patrolling of designated areas
- Monitoring and CCTV surveillance systems
- Alarm response
- Radio check ins
- Report writing
- Identify and reporting safety hazards
- Visual security presence - detect and deter unauthorized persons
- Coordinating and liaising with the police or emergency personnel when required
- Reporting security breaches
- Adhere to Securiguard's core Values, Vision, Mission statement
- Perform regularly scheduled site duties as required by client standard operating procedures
- Keep consistent notes using company issued note book
- Frequent shift activity reporting
- Valid BC Security License or ability to obtain
- Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driving abstract and claims history
- Must have a vehicle to travel to and from the job site
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Must be able to pass a low intensity strength and mobility test
- Ability to read and write descriptive and factual reports in the English language
Employee Perks We Offer:
- Extended health and dental benefits - conditions apply
- Discount Cineplex movie tickets
- Flexible schedules
- Recognition programs & events
We're only accepting applications from individuals seeking full-time employment.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.