Team Member-Industrial Housekeeping/Janitorial
Leadec Services Inc. is a leading provider of manufacturing support services to the global automotive industry. Our mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that made a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, uptime, and total cost
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Complete tasks in accordance with standardized quality checklists
* Continually seek out opportunities to improve onsite activities
* Master skills associated with the versatility matrix
* Review current best practices resulting in efficiencies relating to time, material usage, and safety
* Live "Safety is Your Life" Program. Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hearing protection, steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, etc., as required for the task at hand
* All other duties as assigned by Voith site management
* One year of industrial experience and janitorial experience preferred
* Customer Service Orientation - Satisfying customers
* Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances
* Problem Solving - Define problems and bring about viable solutions
* Servicing the Customer - Readily initiate actions to meet or exceed the needs of the customer
* Strong work ethic
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Communication Skills - Able to communicate with team members and management
* Language Ability - Ability to understand written job instructions
* Math Ability -Ability to perform simple addition, subtraction and multiplication of manhours/minutes
* Reasoning Ability - Ability to conduct basic problem solving
Frequently required to stand and walk on concrete and/or steel surface for up to 8-12 hours. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl into confined spaces. You will be required to push, pull or carry 150 pounds occasionally and lift or carry up to 30 pounds often and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Our vision standard requires the employee to have close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Must be available to work on-call. Up to 40 hours.
Flexible with other locations.
Independent and reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled