Company Operating Name：
Easy 4.0 Education Inc.
Easy 4.0 Education Inc.is located in Toronto, Ontario and was launched in 2015 as a subsidiary of Easy Group Inc. Since it began operations, the business has obtained more than 10,000 student clients who are registered to obtain Easy 4.0’s cutting-edge educational content. The business offers students study assistance and tutoring in a range of post-secondary courses. Easy 4.0 Education Inc. presently provides over 120 online university tutoring courses and is keep growing.
In order to make our Edmonton branch better managed and meets rapidly changing demands of our clients, we are looking for an experienced full-time Operation Officer in Education sector to fit in our Edmonton office.
Location of Work
#507 8215 112st NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2C8
Title of the Position
Operation Officer – Education
Terms and Type of Employment:
Language of Work:
- Bachelor degree in business, economics or management
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year in an educational operation management position in a Canadian education/training institution
- Language ability:
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Other Requirements:
- Familiarly with education organization’s administration management
- Have a firm background and knowledge about Canadian graduate and post-graduate education industry in a variety of aspects
- Experienced in course/tutorials delivery and preparation, including lecture and course material plans
- Have a good understanding about recent education model in China and Canada, and well-known education organizations that provide related services
- Detail orientated
- Available in multi-tasking with tight dead line
- Willing to travel to different cities in Canada or abroad as per request.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning daily operation of the education sector in our Edmonton branch through work with a functional team with multiple and complex processes
- Managing multiple aspects of education sector’s operations, including arrange courses and lectures, finalize living detains with instructors and presenters, monitoring livings as well as solve any problems that tutors and/or other staff cannot handle
- Ensure and review all instructors and guest speakers are qualified and have proper background to hold courses and/or lectures
- Coordinate with different departments such as marketing and public relations in our Headquarter to ensure courses and lectures are most-updated and meets immediate needs of our clients
- Develop or implement operational policies and procedures as well as projects of professional services as assigned, assist in the maintenance of project delivery aligned to business and client needs
$33.00/hour, ($49.50/hour overtime rate after 44 hours per week)
40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Contact Person: Cissy Wang
$49.50/hour overtime rate after 44 hours per week