IT Asset Management - Tech support
Location: Toronto, ON
Period: 6+ Months
Comfortable working in a lab setting
Self-motivated to manage workload
Strong communications skills
Practical experience with ticketing and queue management systems
Ability to work effectively against demanding deadlines
2 years experience in end-user/tech support, or IT provisioning operations
You will join Salesforce.com's first-class IT organization and will work within our IT Asset Management team on provisioning our client hardware assets. In this role, you will provision hardware to new-hires, facilitate end-of-life swaps, break/fix system replacements, and assist with inventory management. The ideal candidate will have customer support skills and possess strong verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable interacting with others via multiple channels (face-to-face, phone, email, chat, social media). Meet defined commitments and deadlines.
- Apply known documented solutions and processes taking work items through to completion with minimal direct supervision.
- Basic in the following technical areas:
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell) and desktops (Dell).
- Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate.
- Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment.
Share Resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org