VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Operations Excellence Position number: 9525; Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org; contact no: (416) 366-2600 ext 236
Position No.: 9525
Position: Operations Excellence
Position Type: Permanent
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Markham, ON
Working with a global technology organization, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. They recognize and appreciate talent while providing a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers. The organization is an energized bunch, who loves to be at the forefront of innovation. They make it their mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. The organizational goal is to put customers at the core of what they do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.
You will review, design and build standardized end to end processes and be an integral part of transforming the chequing business. This includes gathering business requirements, designing processes to ensure efficiency and supporting the implementation of process changes within the line of business. This role will require close interaction with all Cheque LOB teams; as well as cross functional resources in HR, Finance, IS, Sales, and Client Success.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Leader, Process Excellence will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates and executes long-term vision for operational excellence across the LOB and leads and champions enterprise-wide operational improvement initiatives.
- Partners with senior leaders and departmental stakeholders in understanding operational challenges and identifying opportunities to improve business processes to enable the organization to better achieve its goals.
- Document “as-is” and “to-be” processes to establish standard processes and continuously improve them to drive excellence.
- Leads effort to implement and measure success of process change. Manages and maintains inventory of all major operational processes within the organization
- Direct activities to elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Lead and facilitates process improvement based workshops for the appropriate functional area to ensure business understanding, and drive adoption of the solution.
- Supports the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Design and implement end to end processes changes(including policies, KPIs, data reporting, governance, SLAs) to ensure efficiency, and effectiveness of processes to meet business requirements, compliance with regulations, legal contracts, and other requirements to minimize liability and risk.
- Comfortable dealing with financials and able to evaluate process efficiency in relation to staff required to execute (seeking to avoid over-staffing or under-staffing situations)
- Evaluate and establish operational metrics and KPIs for the business
- Be an effective change agent to drive and manage change within the organization.
- Provide input into development of technical solutions to support and automate processes as needed.
- Provide specific input to the development and review of training materials and delivery as well as quality.
- Manage Quality requirements for the functional areas within the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Business leader with at least 8 - 12 years of experience in process analysis, continuous improvement and six sigma implementation
- Ability to lead multiple projects.
- Self-starter with a high degree of ownership and strong business acumen
- PMP or similar project management certification
- Six sigma or lean methodology certification highly recommended
- Experience in handling manufacturing and call center processes
- Demonstrated ability to create solutions that significantly improve practices that enable the organization to achieve business results.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of leaders including internal stakeholders, and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, in a variety of situations
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto