Located at downtown Toronto, Gyubee Japanese Grill is a chain restaurant with 5 branches in Canada. We are an all-you-can-eat Japanese barbecue restaurant that provides quality and fresh ingredients, all with the goal to unwind and savour the flavours and aromas of good food with our valuable customers.
We are looking for an operations manager who will provide a broad range of operation activities focusing on management, including planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating through middle managers. The successful candidate will demonstrate superior leadership and management skills, as well as professional demeanor displaying self-confidence along with strong problem-solving ability.
- Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Experienced in operations management and operational leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and cross-culture working environment
- Permanent Full-time position
- Wage: $56.37/Hour for 30 hours per week
- Location of work: 157 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5E 1B4
How to Apply:
If interested in this position, please apply by sending resumes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org