Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm’s software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) enables the Firm to manage risks by implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices which protect the franchise while facilitating business functions.
The position will lead and manage the Level 3 ESP - Endpoint Protection Management Operations team, a global team of approximately 10 individuals (and growing ) providing subject matter expertise to our internal technology customers and partners within the business. The role is based around the development, integration, and operational stability of endpoint security controls for a large global environment consisting of 10K Microsoft Windows Servers, 85K Microsoft Win7 Desktops, and 70K Linux Servers.
- Recruit and retain top notch talent, manage, lead, motivate and coach team members, develop roadmaps and set team goals.
- Lead projects, analyze and prioritize workload based on business risk and requirements.
- Take ownership of incidents, problems, follow-up actions and manage to resolution.
- Act as the gatekeeper to the production environment. Plan, review and approve production changes following firm Change Management process and procedure.
- Ensure appropriate support coverage is available at all times.
- Provide endpoint security consultancy services to other Technology teams.
- Provides architecture assurance on endpoint security platform initiatives.
- Establish effective working relationships with Engineering counterparts and other stakeholders operating in the Endpoint Security space.
- Initiate service improvement initiatives: establish and sustain relevant and efficient support processes and procedure for Endpoint Security solutions, identify areas for automation, enhance monitoring and alerting capabilities, etc.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in Microsoft technologies leading transformational enterprise projects.
- Working knowledge of any of the following Endpoint Security solutions: Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP), Symantec Data Center Security (DCS), Symantec Advance Threat Protection (ATP), Symantec Protection Engine (SPE), Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Avecto Defendpoint, Tanium, Illumio, and/or EnCase.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Creative and resourceful problem solver.
- Reliable and available.
Nice to have
- Previous experience leading a team.
- General Linux OS knowledge a plus.
- CISSP preferred.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.