One of our leading client, is looking to hire an Oracle ATG Lead and an Oracle ATG Analyst for a 6+ months Contract
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Number of positions- 2
- Resolve day in day out production incidents, tickets, issues
- Ability to track incidents/issues/tickets
- Generate weekly/Monthly reports for incidents/tickets.
- Provide Root cause analysis for the incidents/issues/tickets.
- Provide automation for repeated issues/tickets.
- Coordinate with Development team with enhancements solution design
- Ability to resolve issues by communicating with multiple teams and able to do good documentation
- Should be able to work independently, and within a team.
- Should be flexing to work in shifts & weekends
- Should be a strong Team player to work in production environment and coordinate with various cross functional teams
- Maintain very close collaboration with Team and flexible to work Shifts and Production Oncall support delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Hands on experience with Oracle ATG Architecture, XML and Weblogic Middleware, SOA design
- Hands Oracle ATG development experience with Teamsite and BCC
- Hands on experience with RESTFul webservices and micro services architecture management
- Knowledge of Oracle database tables, and database partition maintenance activity
- Knowledge of weblogic administration not limiting to cluster, SAF agents, JMS queues, Weblogic errors
- Hands on experience on writing complex oracle SQL’s
- Good working of knowledge of Unix commands & scripting experience
- Good understanding of software deployment process.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good understanding and knowledge of working knowledge in telecom Ecommerce process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure authentication will be added advantage.
- Prior experience with application production support with ITSM processes
- Practical experience in build and deployment activities, automation Shell scripting knowledge
- Retail E-Commence experience is added advantage
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment with good communication skills