ARE YOU AN ORACLE EBS SUPPORT ANALYST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Oracle EBS Support Analyst - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Basic functional knowledge only, not an SME, in one or more applications within the e-business suite such as AP, or GL to perform some administrative/data entry work
- Responsible for providing first line systems support for Oracle end users
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves Oracle, Oracle Cloud Invoicing and Apex issues including but not limited to production and integration issues. Escalates and works with internal I.T. teams and vendor to resolve issues where required
- Monitors incidents to ensure timely resolution in accordance to service level agreement
- Logs issues and resolutions details into I.T. support system
- Provides end-user access to Basware based on approved end users and established policy
- Maintains documentation and prepares reports for audit support
- Provides end user training on Oracle ERP application modules
- Designs solutions for low complexity enhancements
Financial Transactions Processing
- Processes financial transactions within financial management information systems
- Generates and provides reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Testing and quality assurance
- Executes user acceptance testing to support patch, upgrade or enhanced functionality, where required
- Other duties as assigned
- Community college diploma or university degree, preferably in an IT related field
- Experience with Oracle financial management systems, an asset. Strong ability to learn information management systems quickly
- Strong problem solving, analytical, determination and resolution skills
- Ability to write application queries
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- High degree of customer service orientation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22189.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.