Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- Help in pre-sales activities through technical project implementations
- Design and implement a cloud-enabled infrastructure with a focus on adaptation and scalability to changing requirements
- Based on proposed architecture, assist in PaaS product sizing
- Work with front-end and back-end cloud staff to improve overall integration of project.
- Ensure all integration updates are made in a timely, accurate manner such that interruptions to production environments do not occur
- Transfer knowledge to client technical resources for on-going support
- Minimum (1) OIC (Oracle Infrastructure Cloud) Project completed or currently working on a OIC project.
- Has experience of leading and delivering at least (5) end-to-end implementation of Oracle ERP SaaS or Oracle EBS projects.
- 10+ years of experience working on Oracle ERP platforms and products.
- Experience with Cloud Methodology and concepts related to security, networking, architecture and automation
- Develop and document standard automation frameworks, working in coordination with all other relevant departments
- Existing Cloud certifications, preferred
- Has experience of leading and delivering at least five end-to-end implementation of Oracle ERP SaaS or Oracle EBS projects.
- Experience in consulting which should include: Proposal Preparation, Scope Definition, Estimating, and Customer/Prospect Presentations