Job TitleOrder Execution Coordinator
The Order Execution Coordinator is the main point of contact for all Irving blending and packaging’s production materials. This is a very tactical and pivotal role accountable for ensuring that the company is properly forecasting its materials needs so there are no interruptions in production. This position has responsibility and accountability for preforming the leadership, behavioral and functional requirements according to the competency framework in the areas of strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, purchasing policies and methodologies, change management, negotiating, consulting and project management.
- Work very closely on-site with the production team, planners, schedulers, chemicals experts, and engineers in the Blending and Packaging plant.
- Run MRP daily as well as with a future outlook to ensure all require production materials will be available as needed.
- Liaise with the production group to make sure cycle counts and inventory are validated.
- Understand the business requirements to more effectively manage this inventory.
- Gain a very thorough understanding of demand patterns to influence efficiency through standardization.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and support the development of negotiation strategies.
- Support negotiations of GSAs, MSAs, and other agreements.
- Manage contracts and supplier relationships as assigned / resolve supplier issues.
- Identify external and internal stakeholders and engage them in the all activities.
- Support supplier consolidation activities.
- Support Internal Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reduction initiatives.
- Analyze price behavior and forecast prices.
- Effectively manage the P2P process.
This position will support operations; this is a very tactical and pivotal role accountable for ensuring that the company is properly forecasting its materials needs so there are no interruptions in production.
- Able to quickly build strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to forecast long term supply requirements while effectively managing overall costs.
- Proven experience in managing tight timelines and being accountable to set schedules.
- Solid understanding of the MRP process.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; collaborative approach to working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience with MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) an asset.
Job Requirements - Work ExperienceSupply Management
Job Requirements - EducationBachelors (Required)
LocationSaint John, NB