About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our client requires a Prosci certified Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant to support a large transformation project. A robust governance structure and consistent approach to practice change is required to establish and maintain momentum, ensure appropriate consultation and communication with affected groups, drive results, and ensure that evidence-informed practice change is enhanced and sustained over time. The Organizational Change Management Specialist will play a key role in the implementation of clinical projects. Project deliverables include:
- Detailed stakeholder analysis
- Develop, assess, or coordinate detailed change readiness assessments
- Development of change management strategies
- Development and execution of detailed change management plans
- Development of post implementation change reinforcement plans
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, business administration, or health care
- Valid PROSCI Organizational Change Management (OCM) certification.A copy of the certification shall be provided with the response.
- 5-7 years of direct experience leading change and using organizational change management methodologies and techniques;
- 2 + years’ experience working within the health sector;
- Experience consulting and communicating with senior management team;
- Demonstrated supportive and participative leadership ability;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and is capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members;
- MS Office software proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio);
- Broad IT knowledge.
The following will be considered strong assets for this role:
- Any other industry recognized certifications, specifically in Business Analysis (CBAP), or Project Management Professional (PMP).
Shortlisted candidates for this opportunity will be required to provide a detailed approach to the project work, at least 3 examples including duration of the project or work that total at least 5 years and 3 detailed references.