Positive Life Concepts is currently seeking a knowledgeable Senior Sales Representative to serve Red Deer and the surrounding area. This is an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products within the residential market. Our client is offering a great opportunity to showcase your product/service selling skills with an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from a sales management team– training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support. This is an entrepreneurial salesperson’s dream career! There aren't many sales positions where six figures is achievable in your first year!
- Develop new business in the highly competitive residential market
- Present and sell company products, services and value proposition to new and existing customers
- Increase regional sales & profitability by achieving the goals set forth by the Sales Management Team
- Provide outstanding service, product information to customers with the end goal of securing business opportunities
- Consistently manage client relationships from POS to Install and beyond, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Updating and working on CRM Platform
- Build the brand credibility with online review platform engagement
- Utilize grass roots approach within community to further build trust and credibility for the company brand and image.
- Ideally possesses at least 1 year experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to commute on a daily basis
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ideal candidate is self-accountable and is able to identify areas of improvement independently
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Professional, personable, exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload during peak seasons
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments
- Possess an assertive “hunter” orientation and can prospect and self-generate a high volume of sales leads
- Able to set, make and follow through on client appointments
Salary and Schedule:
Our client offers a generous and healthy commission plan with unlimited earning potential. This is a commission based position with a comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan, as well as ongoing professional development training and advancement opportunities. Candidates must complete a criminal background checks in order for an employment offer to be extended.
How to Apply: