Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Working on a diverse number of automated and semi-automated packaging lines, you may be expected to operate a variety of packaging machinery, such as ammonia cooled scraped surface heat exchangers, fillers, formers, closers, labelers, and case packers. Other tasks may include manual palletizing, tote-filling, and tote-washing.
- Perform department sanitation duties
- Operate packaging lines, adhering to work instructions
- Documentation of quality checks and completion of various checklists
- Participate in continuous improvement and safety programs
- Assist other operators as needed
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Candidates will have successfully completed Grade 12
- Possess a demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Capability of working shifts and flexibility to adapt to schedule changes is essential
- Demonstrated ability to function safely and maintain a clean work environment.
- Packaging line experience and knowledge of GMP, SQF, and HACCP will be given preference
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled