PART TIME EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic office environment. The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for 5 companies and Executive Duties for senior management.
Duties include providing support to senior management and its team of bookkeeper, accountant, lawyer and managers, assisting in daily office needs and managing the organization’s general administrative activities in the areas of real estate, property management and finances. Ultimately, the Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day to day operations of our office and its business.
Ideal candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like Microsoft Suite, GSuite, Quickbooks, LoneWolf and usual office equipment.
Previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant as well as familiarity with the Real Estate, Property Management and Finance sectors are assets.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Administrative and clerical support to President
- Administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office, including calls, emails, filing, distribution of mail, maintain filing system, etc.
- Act as initial contact for management team, tenants, vendors, suppliers and public
- Accounts payable/receivable processing: ensure all supplier invoices are acquired, accurate and entered, bank deposits filled out, Year End updates, P&L updates, etc.
- Administrative duties in relation to property management which include: drafting of leases, correspondence with tenants, collection of payments, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and ensure operation of office equipment
- Maintain contact lists
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Handle multiple projects and tasks
- Handle sensitive information in confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- This is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The role is evolving, more responsibilities may be added to the current job description and/or delegated as and when necessary
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, Supply management, Inventory Control
- Proficiency in MS Office, GSuite, Quickbooks and LoneWolf
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent administrative written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Discretion and judgement
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience in the Real Estate, Finance and/or Property Management sectors
- Knowledge of appropriate software including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Adobe, Quickbooks and LoneWolf
- Valid driver’s license, must be able to drive/have a car or access to one