Parts Administrator for a Global company delivering the latest advancements in engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument and Consumer Electronics industries. Customers include major retailers & music dealers.
The products, support and service we offer are technical in nature. The successful candidate will be computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows and Apple-based computers, a variety of software. Assist our customers with Parts inquiries via phone and email. Provide item details, pricing, and availability. Place orders based on written and verbal POs from customers. Forecasting & inventory management, pricing, shipping compliance, label compliance, and logistics coordination of inbound and outbound shipments.
This position will aid the Parts and Technical Support team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Field customer and dealer inquiries via phone and email, with an emphasis on first-call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an average call-time of 6 min, and a written response time of 72 hours or better (not including weekends and holidays).
- Order Management & Fulfillment utilizing ERP system.
- Support the Technical Service and Warehouse team.
- Ensure an excellent customer experience at every occasion.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience with sales order entry, databases and/or ERP systems.
- Ability to read service manuals for parts listings and locations.
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, with experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and verbal communications, and excels in customer service.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, operate office machinery including but not limited to a computer, mouse, keyboard, telephone, fax machine and printer, move about the office occasionally, communicate effectively both in verbal and written form.