With a vision to create a world without limits for people with diabetes, LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring - globally more than 20 million people depend on OneTouch brand products to help them manage their diabetes. For over 35 years, LifeScan has had an unwavering commitment to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes by developing products defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust. The business has worldwide hubs in Malvern, USA (Pennsylvania), Inverness, UK, and Zug, Switzerland.
The Payer Manager - Canada / Mexico, Regional Marketing - Americas is responsible for the development and implementation of key brand tactics that are focused on the assigned Regional payer and reimbursement environment to support the overall commercial strategy. This role will be responsible for collaborating with multiple functional groups, across assigned countries, including but not limited to Marketing, Market Access, Payer Development, Government Affairs, Sales, Regulatory, Market Research, Analytics, Commercial Operations, Legal, Patient Advocacy and Medical Affairs. The successful candidate will be focused on payers in Canada and Mexico, inclusive of public and private payers.
- Marketing/Brand Management:
- Support management by conducting analyses, synthesizing strategic inputs and providing recommendations
- Collaborate with payer development field teams to develop new promotional initiatives to field personnel in an efficient and accurate manner
- Represent marketing function as the CC reviewer for related promotional material
- Responsible to help build and deliver tactics that ensure the successful execution of brand access goals
- Participate in Market Access team meetings including field sales meetings and POA meetings
- Effectively manage budgets and project timelines
- Support and contribute to development of materials/ resources for national meetings
- Manage relationship with key vendors and partners
- Contribute to development of launch training programs and workshops in collaboration with Training
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Ensures efficient cross-functional collaboration (Sales, Training, R&D, Regulatory, Medical, Clinical) for a cohesive approach to the management of company products and departmental target achievement
- Partnership and communication with Regional Sales and Marketing colleagues on product portfolio and marketing needs for specific markets / archetypes
- In support of the field sales team, develops appropriate communication and support programs to achieve plan objectives.
- Provides other functional departments information on a timely basis in support of ongoing business activities such as forecasting, product initiation requests, regulatory issues and logistics.
- Maintain excellent communication across all departments to utilize all the team's resources and experiences to maximize project outcome
- Content Creation:
- Coordinate with Global and Regional Marketing Teams and agencies to create appropriate, meaningful marketing materials for regional distribution
- Input into creative briefs for collateral and marketing campaigns, leveraging global agency
- Partner with Learning & Development team to develop training materials/ POA direction
- Participate in Brand planning process
- Business Acumen:
- Ability to leverage secondary data to assess opportunities and develop appropriate pull-through plans with Analytics and Sales teams
- Understanding of reimbursement models and able to explain gross to net profitability for manufacturers and intermediaries to patient consumption
- Participate in Regional competitive assessment and response team
- Curate and translate voice of customer, engage regularly with Country sales teams, local KOLs and HCPs
- Understand and leverage secondary data and primary market research to inform strategic and tactical decision making
- Monitor brand performance and competitive landscape to ensure points of differentiation are continually emphasized to maximize EBITDA and ROI
- Report on tactical performance through ROI modeling and agency partnership