Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a Payment Solutions Consultant to join their growing team in Canada or the US.
What's in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and has offices in New Jersey, they offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well.
- Supports the Product Market Management leader in the deal review and approval process.
- Publishes the key requirements that are required to be supported for specific region.
- Defines value propositions and long-term solution strategies for specific opportunities and assists the channel in progressing deals against those plans.
- Identifies and presents the appropriate solutions to customers/prospects.
- Provides advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provides product demonstrations.
- Ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Ensures that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- Creatively build presentations, proposals and papers designed to assist in the sales of product solutions.
- Provide a highly focused level of sales support for Account Executives
- Cooperatively build a sales strategy for each account and each sales engagement.
- Collaborate in this role with customer account team members including other solution consultants, account representatives, customer managers, project managers, and the executive leadership team.
- Coordinate customer engagements as appropriate to facilitate contract closes against the sales target.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers to gather requirements for product enhancements and add-on sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years working at a top tier Fintech or Banking Institution
- 5 years as top "Subject Matter Expert" in specific market segment
- 5 years business consulting experience in financial industry systems
- 5 years of professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions.
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience in Payment implementations.
$619.00 - $110,000.00 /year